woensdag 18 februari 2015

The Liebster award


Hello beautifull people, I was nominated by happily haylie for the liebster blog award. Thank you for that!!!!
What is the liebster award?  The Liebster Award is basically a kind of tag and you get nominated by a blogger that think you should gain more respect for your blog. It is to give smaller bloggers more recognition for their work. 

The rules:


Thank and link the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions given by the nominator.
Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them.
Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer. 
Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Ok let's get this thing started :D

Do you prefer to shop online or in a store?
I prefer shopping online. I don't have the time to go shopping and I love to buy new clothes.
If I go shopping it will be with my hubby or friends and we make a fun day out of it.

What is your dream job?
To help people with their diet. Or work with lovely cute animals. I don't know I love to do a lot of stuff :D.

What's your favorite blogpost that you've written?
I think this one: breastfeeding week the hows and tips about breastfeeding.

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oew if I must choose hmmmm. I've got one healthy and one unhealthy. So euhm...
the healthy one: I think it will be Bimi with garlic and scampi's.
Unhealthy one: chilli cheese nuggets from the Burger King :D

Are you doing anything fun this weekend?
Working on Sunday and Saturday will be restday I guess.

Why did you start your blog?
Because I've get a lot of questions about my diet. And during my pregnancy I was pretty bored so I wrote a lot.

What do you miss most about being a kid?
Sleep everywhere where you want, playing with dirt, climbing trees.

What do you like to do on a rainy day
Watching a good movie, baking, cuddling with my dogs/cats/baby.

Movies or tv-shows?
tv-shows. We don't have much time to watch a movie. But if we do it must be a good one.

If you had to give yourself a new name, what would it be?
This is a hard one. I really don't know. hahaha

What is one weird thing about you?
eating maggi hot with everything.

So now it's time to nominated other great blogs. Just check them out:
ashotoffashion
pinupdoll 
laviededaphne
linlicious-style
milaboekjes
lifestylekimberley
moonoloog
dhini
kidzblozzy
evelinewestergaard
fannetiek


You must answer the following questions:
Why did you start your blog?
What kind of music do you like?
Eat healthy or junkfood?
What is your weird craving?
How many times do you work out?
Are you a kid lover?
Cat or dog?
Your favourite store?
What kind of thing do you realy not eat?
Morning or evening person?
coffee or tea?


Good luck and blog on!!!



4 opmerkingen: